Chassis: Constructed of 0.098" (2.5mm) thick 7075 aluminum, narrow
configuration with plastic side guards
Drive: Four wheel shaft
Motor Mount: Aluminum, floating design allows consistent torsional
Steering Servo Mount: Aluminum/carbon fiber
Shocks: Oil-filled aluminum body
Shock Towers: 0.16" (4mm) thick carbon fiber
Suspension: Adjustable axle height and roll centers, front and rear
Ball Bearings: Full set Factory Team
Steering: Bellcrank type with four ball bearings in steering rack
Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the
suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the
Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the
tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
RC10B64D Buggy Kit with Clear Body, Decals, Instruction Manual,
100k and 10K Diff Fluid and 37.5 & 30 weight Shock Oil
Radio: 2-channel with high-torque steering servo
Motor: 540 size, brushless recommended
Electronic Speed Control: To match selected motor
Battery: 2S, 7.4V shorty LiPo battery pack
Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
Tires and Wheels: 1/10 scale buggy
Pinion Gear: 48P 17-35T
LiPo Charging Bag, Paint, Building & Track Equipment
The ultimate kit for dirt and clay competition!
Designed especially for dirt and clay tracks, the 1/10, electric RC10B64D 4WD Team Kit is a perfect pick for high-traction action! Highlights include a narrow 7075 aluminum chassis, 12 mm threaded Big Bore aluminum oil shocks, 4 mm carbon fiber shock towers, robust suspension arms with multiple shock mounting positions, a floating aluminum motor mount, an aluminum/carbon fiber steering servo mount and more.
- 7075 narrow hard-anodized aluminum chassis with plastic side guards.
- Four-wheel shaft drive.
- Clear body with screw-mounted wing by JConcepts.
- V2 12 mm Big Bore threaded aluminum oil shocks with TiN shafts.
- 0.16” (4 mm) thick carbon fiber shock towers.
- Suspension with adjustable axle height and roll centers, plus front/rear anti-roll bars.
- Option to mount rear shocks on front or rear suspension arms.
- Three gear differentials.
- Floating aluminum motor mount allows consistent torsional chassis flex.
- Aluminum/carbon fiber steering servo mount.
- B6 generation ball cups and turnbuckles for precise adjustments and durability.
- Full set of Factory Team ball bearings.
- All-metric hardware.
- Adjustable toe-in/camber.